CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time for a change

I was going to post a picture of myself but I just can't bring myself to do it. Since I've been going to the Dr. so much with headaches, they've weighed me every time. This is worse than dealing with the headaches!!! I get sweaty, my heart races, I want to throw up. Put the weight on 150, nothing, 160, nothing, 170, still nothing. OH NO, I'm going to pass out now. 180 and climbing. We hit 189 and I breathe a sigh of relief that it didn't get past 190 but still 189 is too close for my comfort. Now some may say that I just had a baby 8 months ago and I'm not a teenager anymore who can eat or drink whatever I want and have no consequences. But still, I had him 8 months ago, he was almost 10 lbs and I've only lost 11 lbs since having him, something is not right. Then there is the physical aspect of it all. I finally went and bought some bigger clothes because wearing maternity clothes 7 months after having a baby is a bit disheartening. So now I have some comfortable clothes but can't stand to look at myself in the mirror to see how frumpy I look. Even putting makeup on I want to smack the girl in the mirror with all those chins, like what is wrong with you, lose this weight already. So I've finally decided I need to buckle down and do something, that is where you (my 1 reader) comes in. I need you to rally for me. I'm going to try to get on here once a week and talk about my weight, maybe that will help to motivate me, knowing I have someone to share it with. I guess I'll have to get a picture on here so you can see what I'm talking about. I'm going to buy a scale today so I can keep track myself and I'm so glad the weather is getting nicer because at least now I can get out and walk with the kids. Let me tell you that pushing that huge double stroller with those 2 kids is a darn good workout. My goal is to eat a little healthier also. I've been buying fresh fruits and veggies but I will also pick up a bag of candy at the same time....not good. Anyway, time to get to the store. Wish me luck for the week!!! Maybe I'll be at 186 the next time I write... :)

1 comments:

Ellyn said...

I wish I lived closer. We could walk together. You should come up.


And yes double stroller pushing is one heck of a work out. I think we are pushing about the same amount of weight these days too. With that hunka-chunka boy of yours.